The Boat House
Unbeatable lake-side living.
From the 12th April we are delighted to open 1 room in the Boat House and 6 rooms in our Lake House for longer stays. Due to the current situation we are doing things slightly differently but our main aim is always to deliver superb hospitality to you throughout your stay.
Please note the following:
* Stays can be taken for a minimum stay of 2 nights (subject to availability) and are limited to one household only in line with government guidelines
* Full pre-payment is required on booking but, should things change, all bookings can be cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival and you will receive a full refund
* Whilst our bar and restaurant will remain closed inside, we will be offering a Brunch - Sunset menu between 10am and 5pm daily. Let's keep our fingers crossed for good weather in the Lakes!
* We will deliver a delicious Continental breakfast bag to your door each morning
* We won't be offering an evening meal provision but you are welcome to enjoy a takeway in your room and we can provide details of local takeaway establishments. We have fridges in the rooms and will provide plates and cutlery etc for your takeaway.
* Our reception will be open between 9am and 6pm each day.
* All rooms have a table and chairs on either a balcony or patio where you can enjoy the beautiful views of Lake Windermere and watch the sunset in such a peaceful and tranquil location.
* Rooms will be serviced half way through your stay and not daily and, during this service, we will only change bedding on request. If you would rather us not to enter your room please let us know.
Your own secluded haven on the actual shoreline of Lake Windermere. With the gentle lapping of water and some of the most spectacular views around.
This exceptional room is on top of the boathouse and includes a private terrace for stargazing and champagne.
While we always aim to impress our guests, we also want you to feel quite at home, so enjoy your very own pillow menu with choices from firm to soft and all things in the middle to ensure you get a great night’s sleep.
We’ve added in a few little extras such as deliciously crumbly biscuits for an extra warm welcome.
- Fresh milk for a proper cup of tea (on request)
- Fluffy bathrobes and slippers
- Coffee Machine
- Thirst quenching bottled water for a nighttime sip
- Free Wi-Fi
- En-suite with a bath
- Caudalie in room toiletries