Standard Room - £561 per person
Character or Boathouse Room - £594 per person
Feature Room - £627 per person
Why not stay an extra night? We are offering 25% off an extra night when booked at the time of your Christmas or New Year package. Please ask for details.
To make your booking or for more information please call us on 01539 432201 or email us email@example.com.
Once your booking is confirmed we will work with you to confirm the ideal dining times and do our best to accommodate these. We will also go through any details you need on your stay at Langdale and can answer any queries you may have.
New Year's Eve
What better place to see in the new year and wave goodbye to 2020 than on the shores of Lake Windermere. We have a fantastic itinerary for you including a 2-night stay with everything New Year’s Eve is about – great food, great drink and great celebrations!
- Arrive from 12 pm on New Year’s Eve for a mulled wine afternoon tea served in our Lakeside Restaurant between 12 pm and 5 pm
- Check-in is from 3 pm and you’ll have time for a leisurely bath or a stroll around our extensive grounds before Champagne and Canapés in the Baronial Hall at 7 pm
- Sit down at 8 pm for our black-tie New Year’s Eve 6 course Gala Dinner
- This will be followed by dancing into the night and seeing the new year in
New Year's Day
You can choose to have a relaxing day by the fire (or stay in bed) or join us for a refreshing walk – a perfect start to the new year!
- Bucks fizz brunch will be served between 10 am and 1 pm so there is no rush to get up!
- At 2 pm we will be going on a mid-level fell walk for the afternoon followed by hot chocolate and Baileys
- Later on, relax by the log fire and enjoy Chef’s taste of the lakes buffet packed with local produce between 6.30 pm and 8.30 pm
Saturday 2nd January 2021
Check out is at 11 am after breakfast (served between 9 am and 11 am) but please don’t rush off. We would love you to spend the rest of the day enjoying the beauty of the Lakes and Langdale Chase. Relax by the lake or play board games by the fire with a warming hot chocolate before departing with your memories of a very special new year and your resolutions for the year ahead.