3 Night Christmas Stay
Standard Room - £795 per person
Character or Boathouse Room - £850 per person
Feature Room - £905 per person
Why not stay an extra night? We are offering 25% off an extra night when booked at the time of your Christmas or New Year package. Please ask for details.
To make your booking or for more information please call us on 01539 432201 or email us email@example.com.
Once your booking is confirmed we will work with you to confirm the ideal dining times and do our best to accommodate these. We will also go through any details you need on your stay at Langdale and can answer any queries you may have.
Starting with a mulled wine afternoon tea in our Lakeview Restaurant and ending with midnight mass and roasted chestnuts on the terrace – Christmas Eve at Langdale Chase is a perfect warm-up ahead of the big day itself.
We have lots of lovely things organised but whether you choose to partake in them all or have an easy day by the fire, the choice is yours.
- Arrive anytime between 12 pm and 5 pm for Mulled Wine Afternoon Tea in our Lakeview Restaurant
- If you do arrive early, we would love you to join us for a cruise on Lake Windermere from our Jetty at 2 pm
- Check-in is from 3 pm and you will find a special little gift waiting for you
- Carol Singers will be joining us in the Baronial Hall at 4 pm
- Please join us for Champagne & Canapés with music from our resident violinist from 6.30 pm
- Table reservations for a 5-course gourmet dinner in our Lakeview Restaurant can be made between 7 pm and 8.30 pm
- After dinner join us in the Baronial Hall for live entertainment from Logan Stryx between 9.30 pm and 11.30 pm
The magic starts from the moment you open your eyes and the first thing the children need to do is to look on their bedroom door for a special stocking from Santa! The day ahead is then filled with everything that Christmas is all about – great food, drink, games and entertainment. Not forgetting the Christmas tradition of having leftovers by the fire.
Again, you can choose to partake in as many activities as you like – the day is all yours…
- Start the day with a Bucks fizz breakfast in our Lakeview restaurant between 8 am and 10 am
- Champagne and Canapés will be served in the Baronial Hall with a local harpist from 12 pm onwards
- A 6-course festive lunch is served between 12.30 pm and 2 pm in our Lakeview Restaurant
- We will be watching the Queen’s speech in the Piano Lounge with homemade Christmas cake between 3 pm and 4 pm
- Then sit by our roaring fires playing board games with Chef’s Christmas buffet packed with local produce between 6.30 pm and 8.30 pm
- End your day of celebrations with a quiz and a hot toddy in the piano lounge from 9 pm
Start the day a little later with a bucks fizz breakfast or, for those who want a very lazy morning we’re also serving a late brunch. The day is then full of more amazing food and drinks as well as some history and a guided walk to see the local scenery before a gourmet black-tie dinner in the Lakeview Restaurant.
- Start the day with a Bucks fizz breakfast in our Lakeview restaurant between 8 am and 10 am or have a later brunch which is served between 11 am and 1 pm
- We’ll be going on a garden and hotel history tour between 12 pm and 1 pm and then heading out on a guided mid-level fell walk for the afternoon
- On our return, we would love you to join us for hot chocolate and Baileys in front of the roaring fire
- Cocktails and canapes will be served in the Baronial Hall from 6.30 pm where we will also be joined by a magical magician
- Take your seat for a gourmet 5-course dinner at 7.30 pm followed by live entertainment at 9.30 pm from the Incahoots duo
- End your day of celebrations with a quiz in the Piano Lounge from 9 pm
After a leisurely breakfast (served between 9 am and 11 am) please check out of your room by 11 am but please don’t feel you have to rush home. Spend the day by the lake, exploring the local area or playing board games by the roaring log fires talking about the extra special memories made of Christmas 2020.